Download macOS Catalina for an all‑new entertainment experience. Your music, TV shows, movies, podcasts, and audiobooks will transfer automatically to the Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books apps where you’ll still have access to your favorite iTunes features, including purchases, rentals, and imports. Download Synctunes Desktop 1.1.9 from our software library for free. The most popular versions among the program users are 1.1 and 1.0. The latest installation package occupies 1.8 MB on disk. You can set up this free PC program on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32-bit.
How to Download iTunes to your Computer Windows 10 Free & Easy InstallIn this Windows 10 Tutorial I will be showing you how to download and install Itunes. Download iTunes (64-bit) for Windows PC. 100% Safe and Secure Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2021. Multimedia, Video Players. How to Download iTunes for Windows. Click the Download button on the sidebar. The iTunes page in the Microsoft Store will open. Click on the Get button. A pop-up message will appear and you have to give permission for the Microsoft Store to open up. Click Open Microsoft Store.
If you can't access the Microsoft Store
Explore iTunes for Windows
To navigate iTunes, use the buttons in the navigation bar at the top of the iTunes window. To switch to a media type, such as Music, Films, TV Programmes, Podcasts or Audiobooks, click the pop-up menu in the top left-hand corner.
Listen to music
Subscribe to Apple Music to access millions of songs, buy music from the iTunes Store, listen to Radio or listen to music imported into iTunes.
Listen to Apple Podcasts
Discover and subscribe to podcasts that entertain, inform and inspire. Browse free episodes and programmes about a variety of topics.
Watch films and TV programmes
Browse categories to find films and TV programmes you can buy, or find films you can rent.
Listen to audiobooks
Browse categories to find audiobooks you can buy.
Store availability and features may vary by country or region. See what you can buy in your country or region.
Manage and sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch manually
You can use iTunes for Windows to back up and update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and to sync content from your computer to your device.
You can also use iCloud for Windows to access your photos, contacts, calendars, files and more, across all of your devices.
Change settings and manage your account
- Choose Account > View My Account to view information about your purchase history, manage your subscriptions, change your payment information and more.
- Choose Account > Sign Out to sign out of iTunes with your Apple ID and remove access to your content from iTunes.
- Choose Edit > Preferences to change things like your language, set restrictions and more.
If you change your language in iTunes, you might have to quit iTunes and reopen it.
- If you need help downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store or managing iTunes on Windows 10, contact Microsoft.
- If you need help using iTunes or any of its features, contact Apple Support.
- Find more information about iTunes for Windows in the iTunes user guide.
- Find out how to use Restrictions to block or limit access to explicit content in the iTunes Store.
- If you download iTunes from the Microsoft Store, iTunes will be updated automatically when a new version is available. Learn more about updating iTunes.
- On a Chromebook, you can download the Apple Music app from the Google Play Store.
- On a Mac with the latest version of macOS, use the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Podcasts, Apple Books or Finder instead of iTunes.
Free one-stop Apple entertainment store
Are you looking for a simple way of buying or renting audio and visual entertainment on your 64-bit Windows device? iTunes provides access to all your media in one place, synchronizing your music collection across your Windows and Apple devices.
What is iTunes 64-bit?
iTunes 64-bit is the Microsoft Store app that you need for your 64-bit Windows device. It includes Apple Music’s library of millions of songs, as well as movies and TV shows to purchase or rent.
What is the latest version of iTunes for Windows?
The Microsoft Store will automatically install the latest version of iTunes if you’ve already downloaded the app in the past.
How do I install iTunes on Windows 10 64 bit?
- Search for ‘iTunes’ in the Microsoft Store
- Check that your system meets the recommended specifications. The Microsoft Store will automatically tell you if the app will work on your device.
- Click the ‘Get’ button.
- After the app has been installed, you’ll need your Apple credentials on hand so that you can log into iTunes.
- If you have an older video card, you may need to download an iTunes installer.
Isn’t Apple getting rid of iTunes?
With the release of macOS Catalina, Apple broke up iTunes into three separate apps for music: podcasts, TV, and video.
However, they didn’t change the iTunes experience on Windows, so you can still search for all kinds of media in just one app. Apple has confirmed that the Windows iTunes 64-bit app won’t be changing.
When Microsoft decided to welcome iTunes to the Windows platform, they were acknowledging that the two ecosystems shouldn’t be exclusive. For users who aren’t 100% invested in either system, it’s fantastic that the iTunes experience stays in the familiar one-stop format.
If you’re looking for a broad choice of media, Amazon Prime is an excellent alternative for purchasing and renting media of all kinds, including a wide range of original movies.
Should you download it?
Yes. This app is a phenomenal store for your media and with effective sorting features for your library.
- Millions of songs in Apple music
- Excellent options for streaming or downloading TV shows and movies
- Familiar one-stop environment
- Your Apple library remains intact
Download Free Itunes 2021
iTunes 64-bitfor Windows