Get OneNote for free! Works on Windows 7 or later and OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later.
Want to keep your thoughts organized? OneNote could be the app you’re looking for.
Organize and manage your notes using one app. Create separate notebooks for work and personal ideas. OneNote is fun and versatile, allowing you to share your thoughts with friends and colleagues.
- The Windows installer is a ‘dropper’ file approximately 1 MB in size and will download the needed files to install OneNote on your computer. The file for the Mac version of OneNote is 235 MB in size. Download Microsoft OneNote 2013 for Windows 7 and 8.x OneNote.com Download Microsoft OneNote 2013 for Mac OSX Mac App Store – iTunes.
- Is Microsoft OneNote 2013 free? This program is free to download and install onto your computer. No fees are levied after you have done so and there is no trial period that will run out so you can carry on making use of it without charge. Has Microsoft OneNote 2013 been upgraded?
- Create your first OneNote 2013 notebook. Watch these videos to learn how to use OneNote 2013. Get started with the new version to see how to do everyday tasks. Using Tables in OneNote. See some of the new table features in OneNote 2013, including how to add, format and sort a table and how to convert a table to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2013. OneNote 2013 Software from Microsoft, available via electronic download, is a digital notebook for capturing, storing and sharing your notes. OneNote 2013 is fully integrated with the cloud so you can free your files from your computer and allows you to access them on supported mobile devices, tablets and browsers.
Keep your thoughts organized
The multipurpose app allows you to gather and organize notes in one place, using a variety of different methods.
OneNote is an easy to use app. Trying to install free malwarebytes getting runtime error. It makes note-taking fun and less challenging, especially when you are on the move. Free to use, you can sync across various devices, ensuring you can access your notes from anywhere at any time.
You can type, draw, and handwrite notes. Using mixed media, you can save images and draw diagrams. Include screenshots from the internet with web clipper. Get creative with your notes, and share them with anyone you choose.
Convert handwritten notes to text with this powerful tool. Capture thoughts when they pop into your head. Design visual images, using a stylus or your finger. A clean canvas gives you the freedom to conceptualize your ideas.
Your digital notebook stores collected information you add. You can password protect your notes, avoiding unauthorized access. Print directly from your notes or save to word or pdf. Use the integrated search function to save time and find what you need. Go one step further and add tags to your notes. OneNote has a lot of options for making your life easier.
Where can you run this program?
Real-time updates allow you to sync and access your data across multiple devices. Ensures you can access information at any time, wherever you are.
Is there a better alternative?
No. OneNote covers all the bases when it comes to capturing your notes. There are other apps available like Evernote and Simplenote, which offer similar layouts to OneNote.
An electronic version of your notes, creating easy access efficiently. A smart app that gives you a clean sheet to transfer your thoughts, ideas, and to-do lists.
Should you download it?
Yes. Simplify your life using the OneNote app. It takes the challenge out of note keeping by effectively manages your notes.
- Manage all your notes with one app
- Syncs across all devices
- Organize work and personal projects
- Become more organized
- Handwrite or type notes
- Transferring handwritten notes to typeface is buggy
- A bit complicated to set up
- Some styling settings are tough to manage
- You can download OneNote in the correct version for your system or device through available links at OneNote.com.
- You can get OneNote as a part of a Microsoft 365 subscription, or use the free version.
- To download OneNote for mobile devices, you'll need to go to your app store.
- OneNote is similar to Evernote; it's Microsoft's note-taking app that is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
OneNote, Microsoft's note-taking app that's a part of the Microsoft Office suite, is available for Windows and the Mac, as well as for iOS and Android devices.
OneNote is similar to note-taking apps like Evernote and uses a notebook-like structure to help you keep your information organized. You can establish multiple notebooks, and each one can have various sections with unlimited pages. You can type free-form notes, insert photos and video clips, add links, embed audio clips, and more.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider OneNote is a general-purpose note-taking app for Windows, Mac, and mobile devices. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
While you can purchase OneNote as part of a subscription to Microsoft 360, OneNote is also available for free. The free version is called OneNote 2016 and is the version that initially appeared with Office 2016. It includes most, but not all, of the features found in the latest version of OneNote that comes in Microsoft 365.
Here is how to get the free version.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Microsoft Office (From $149.99 at Microsoft)
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $699.99 at Walmart)
Gallery: Apple just unveiled the next version of its Mac software, macOS Big Sur. Here are the biggest changes arriving this fall. (Business Insider)
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How to download OneNote
Downloading OneNote is straightforward, though the version you download depends in part on what device you are trying to install it on.
Install Onenote 2013 Free Download
Here are all the download locations for the free version of OneNote:
- Download OneNote on Windows
- Download OneNote on Mac
- Download OneNote on iPad
- Download OneNote on iPhone
- Download OneNote on Android
Once on the page for your OneNote version, click the Download button to get OneNote for Windows or Mac. If you're using a mobile device, you can download the program from your device's app store.
After downloading OneNote for Windows or the Mac, find the downloaded file in your web browser's file manager and run the file to start the installer and set up OneNote.
If you prefer, you can purchase OneNote for Windows or the Mac by subscribing to Microsoft 365.